2 DAYS | ONLINE
foundation of ux
2 days intensive course around the foundation of UX. Over the 2 days, students will get a good understanding of UX principles and best practices, importance of user experience and customer experience. Join our interactive online classroom training and learn user focused design thinking methodology research techniques, the prototyping and the testing process, learn how to acquire more real life skills. This course is recommended for beginners, individuals or future development teams, team leaders, business stakeholders, who want to understand UX and UI in context.
foundation of ux
foundation of ux | 2 days
We will remember 2020 as a historic year. Brexit uncertainty and Covid-19 generated more issues than we ever imagined and uncertainty required higher quality and more precise work. Never been more important to be more efficient and effective.
Join our real time, online classroom training where you can learn new skills in user experience design directly from our experts. During the training, you will get theoretical knowledge and practical examples as well around UX best practices, UI basics, research principles and methodologies, wire-framing and prototyping tools, collaboration. We also teach you how to use this proactive problem solving attitude and approach to build better products and services.
A good UX designer has special skills as well such as empathy, ability to recognise and solve problems, ability to complex thinking and simplification of design thinking. We will teach you how to develop this attitude, how to use these unique skills and how you can bring these special and priceless knowledge to the future table.
online classroom training
no hidden cost and fees
- What is user experience? – Functional and experience design and the the design process
- Technology and complexity and usability – Why UX became a necessity?
- Understand the users: goals, behaviours, context and mental models
- Planning a research: Hypothesis and assumptions
- Research techniques: Qualitative and Quantitative
- Research analysis: Identifying patterns, creating a persona, scenarios and user journeys
- Interaction design: concept models, information hierarchy and flow
- Interfaces and navigation: storyboards and wireframes
- Prototyping: Prototyping tools, building a prototype
- Usability and accessibility – Planning and creating test scenarios
- Practical and real life experiences
What Our Students Say
“I met so many interesting people during the training and also got knowledge enough to deciding to start a new career and move to this very exiting new field, thank you so much!”